Cable Discussion > General Cable Discussion

Demos/Unreleased CD now available online!

<< < (2/3) > >>

rp61:
There are more copies of this cd back up for purchase...
http://www.banquetrecords.com/cable2012
My copy is due any day now :)

Damon:
When i interviewed the band at the forum i got them all to sign a copy of the demos and unreleased stuff to give away on the radio show i was involved with. At the last minute i suddenly though "damn, i should have just kept it for myself" but gave it away. I stole the "Cable dressing room" sign on my way out so that cheered me up.

rp61:

--- Quote from: Damon on March 05, 2013, 07:33:40 pm ---When i interviewed the band at the forum i got them all to sign a copy of the demos and unreleased stuff to give away on the radio show i was involved with. At the last minute i suddenly though "damn, i should have just kept it for myself" but gave it away. I stole the "Cable dressing room" sign on my way out so that cheered me up.

--- End quote ---
When I first saw the scan of that signed cd on the front page,
the last thing i'd have suspected was that the owner had plans to give it away,
even if it was on a radio show... You lunatic  :o
A generous, thoughtful lunatic though  ;D

Damon:
lol thanks. I have a huge when animals attack promotional poster that is signed by the band, as is my copy of when animals attack. I also have some tickets from back in the day that they all signed too. So giving away the signed CD just felt like a nice thing to do, i was shocked by how many people text in trying to win it.

rp61:

--- Quote from: Damon on March 07, 2013, 04:29:18 pm ---lol thanks. I have a huge when animals attack promotional poster that is signed by the band, as is my copy of when animals attack. I also have some tickets from back in the day that they all signed too. So giving away the signed CD just felt like a nice thing to do, i was shocked by how many people text in trying to win it.

--- End quote ---
Cool! Yeah I kinda suspected you must already have signed stuff to give something so precious away.
Still, an honourable thing to do though, and it makes me happy to know the 'radio give-away' prize turned into very much a popular wanted item. I'm curious, where was the radio show based?

My Demos And Unreleased Songs cd turned up on Wednesday, it's great to hear those tracks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version