Cable Discussion > General Cable Discussion

Demos/Unreleased CD now available online!

<< < (3/3)

Damon:
I was part of Express FM for about 4 years. The station is based in Portsmouth. The last show we ever did was all Cable. Was kind of fun and kind of a nightmare, met some very cool people and some absolute twats. I did get to see many awesome bands for free and received countless free music so was worth it for that.

I got to interview Frank Turner (before he became a complete sell out) Pulled Apart By Horses (3 times) Cable, Dinosaur Pile-Up, The Twang, Levellers, Hadouken, Admiral Fallow, Band Of Skulls, The Quails, Inpiral Carpets, The Lost Prophets and many more that i have long forgotten. I have an impressive collection of signed CD's and vinyl. For some reason i Have multiple signed copies of Pulled Apart By Horses and Band Of Skulls debut albums.

I have many "arsehole celebrity" stories but can't post them as i don't want sued

daryltaylor:
I'm also a fan of signed stuff as Cable will testify too after following them around at most their gigs asking for signatures. Got nearly all my Cable collection signed now. Got loads of different bits of memorabilia signed over the years at gigs and signings. Looks great framed too! Just got into Pulled Apart By Horses, little bit late but like there stuff!

Damon:
I've got some signed Pulled Apart By Horses vinyl and CD's from interviewing them a few times. I really liked the first album ... not so much the second one though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version