Cable Discussion > General Cable Discussion

1000 visits

<< < (2/3) > >>

Damon:
Hey Dan!

Welcome to Sublingual

I can?t help you out with the drum n bass t-shirt although I do have a SubLingual tour t-shirt signed by Matt hanging in my wardrobe, everyone here is aces and really friendly. Look around and make yourself at home, the site is growing by the day but it?s the forum that?s the heart of the site.

Look forward to chatting more

Damon! (evil mastermind/moderator)   

PlacidCasual:
I have one of those drum n bass tshirts, its well worn though, like holes in it, the prints cracked and  its shrunk to about half its original size, its looking quite old and sorry now.  I forgot i even had it till i saw you mention that. 

Greg:
Wow over 2000 people now. I wish I had one of those Whisper Firing Line T-shirts. Everytime I tryed to get one they'ed soldout!

Hope everyone's well :)

Greg.

Corporate_Automaton:
Ahoy, Dan!

So you did your work experience at Infectious?  That must have been sweet!

I agree with you - I would pay good money and travel good miles too to see any future Cable gigs.  I've already decided that if Cable do reform and tour I'll try to go to every single date.

If there are any songs that you really want the lyrics for, go and stick a request in the lyrics thread - I'm sure someone will be able to fulfil your request (probably Damon - he is uncannily good at working out the lyrics!).  Or, you could post some lyrics yourself - there are still plenty of songs we haven't got lyrics for!

Thanks,

Corporate_Automaton

Damon:
Well in very little time we have now had over 3000 visits, thank you all so much for your support and for making this site continue to grow (the forum is the heart of the site and is growing in posts and members daily)

There is so much more being added to the site so keep checking back

Damon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version