General Non-Cable Stuff > General music Discussion

Who do you listen to other than Cable?

<< < (6/6)

superhorse:
I listen almost exclusively to drum & bass these days, strange as it may seem on a Cable forum, also other electronic and ambient stuff like Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, DJ Shadow, Boards of Canada, Orbital...

Bands I still listen to include Fugazi, Pixies, Smiths, Breeders, Belly, Ligament, Prolapse, REM, dEUS, Whipping Boy, Bitch Magnet, Evens, Part Chimp, GVSB, Futureheads, Sleater-Kinney, Q and not U, Big Black...

PlacidCasual:
I like drum n bass too, and i definately like orbital! Seen them live years ago and ive seen phil hartnoll dj a couple of times dropping some great funky breaks! He was a really down to earth guy, and came down and danced with the crowd when speedy j came on after him.

Damon:

My list has grown a little in the last year so thought I?d update it a little ? Pixies,
Your Code Name Is Milo, Reuben, Beastie Boys, Biffy Clyro, The Breeders, The Butthole Surfers, Cable (obviously), Frank Turner, Deus, Frank Turner, Helmet, Juliana Hatfield, Mad Capsule Markets, Nirvana, Polysics, Queen Adreena, Primus, Radiohead, Richard Cheese, Sleater Kinney, Sonic Youth, Soulwax, Stone Temple Pilots, The Beatles, The Jam, The Pillows, The Sex Pistols, Smashing Pumpkins, The Vines, At The Drive In, Daisy Chainsaw, Eels, Kaki King, Nine Inch Nails, Pavement, The Smiths, The Specials, Velvet Underground, The Who and Tool ... plus all the others i forgot.

So come on, someone reccomend me some music.

Damon

PlacidCasual:
Dawn Of The Replicants are a must! Seriously good band, i recommend any one of their albums.

Been listening mostly to Super Furries, Mogwai, Arab Strap, The Twilight Sad and Nine Inch Nails.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version