Cable Discussion > General Cable Discussion

cable stickers

<< < (2/5) > >>

siganturetune:
i have that 12" and yes, the remix is the supercharger one, its ok....nothing great tho....
a also have the honolulu promo, althought aside from saying i have it, theres really very little benefit!
not one to brag, but i also have the 'from here you can see yourself' best of album - has anyone got that?
i did some work experince at infectious back in the day so have lots of little photos, sticker, posters - as well as the WAA and honolulu/arthur walker promo videos!

get me....

PlacidCasual:
There was video for honolulu? I was wondering if there was! That has top be rare considering the single was never released.

I got the honolulu promo too but i know what you mean, there were no b-sides or anything so theres not much benefit.

Joey Swound!:

--- Quote from: siganturetune on September 08, 2006, 01:49:20 pm ---not one to brag, but i also have the 'from here you can see yourself' best of album - has anyone got that?

--- End quote ---

I don't have any posters or stickers. Wish I did. I have the 'greatest hits' album though. Anyone know what the picture on the front is of?

PlacidCasual:
I think it was black, something like a picture of a street in the night on the cover... i cant remember clearly, my mate bought it when he was in Amsterdam, he was quite surprised to find it as we never knew it existed.

ChrisH:
It's taken by a shadowy figure from some hotel room onto some street in some town somewhere:

Great inlay pic too:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version