Cable Discussion > General Cable Discussion

cable stickers

<< < (3/5) > >>

siganturetune:
i'm pretty sure its a steve guillick shot.
looks like berlin to me, probably from a hoel window, but i could be wrong!!

Tim:
The Freeze The Atlantic 12" has Supercharger Hip Hop 7 mix, Supercharger Hip Hop 12 mix and Crack Tapir mix. I think it says "Crack Tapir" but the stamp is quite faded so could be misreading it.

Also I think "Vertigo" was due to be a possible B-side for Honolulu as I have it on the tape I mentioned in a previous post somewhere else on board.

Cheers

Tim

ps Damon the other images I promised are on their way. Promise ;D

Greg:
I've still got some of those Cable stickers on my traps casers. As for My Cable collection I wish I could find some of the earlyer 7".

I've got the soundbites CD, the mixers on there I think are better than the hole album mixers. I think there is only 25 of those sound bites CDs ever made!.

What a great topic.

Greg.

Jezmyers:
not wanting to brag, but whilst i'm here, i will.

i have it all. (though maybe not the bootlegs) but all the promos, and hte krunch! singles and the like.

is it good? is it sad?

Tim:

--- Quote from: Jezmyers on September 08, 2006, 08:22:00 pm ---not wanting to brag, but whilst i'm here, i will.

i have it all. (though maybe not the bootlegs) but all the promos, and hte krunch! singles and the like.

is it good? is it sad?

--- End quote ---

It's good!! ;)

Don't worry. I think you'll find yourself in good company round these parts. Nothing wrong with being an obsessive / completist in my books! ;D

Now I'm off to try and locate the import version of Down-Lift... with the extra tracks I didn't know existed until I saw Rob's link in this previous post http://www.getwiththeprogram.co.uk/cable/

Cheers

Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version