Cable Discussion > General Cable Discussion

Cable Rarities

<< < (2/18) > >>

Damon:
I have been sent sooooo much stuff and there is even more on the way, for now please be patient it will all be posted. I have all of the unreleased stuff, the complete Peel sessions, the Oxford Zodiac, Bournemouth University and Reading festival shows, demo?s, the When Animals Attack short film and much more.

Thank you for waiting

Damon

jake74:
I have some more early demos, on top of those 3 listed there...

01 Tangle
02 Extra Limbs
03 Underwater
04 Temporary Shelter
05 Afterthought
06 Choice

I don't know if these are correct names, but if they're any use to anyone, let me know.

jake74:
oh, and I also have the last recorded demos, but I've always wondered about this... the numbering of the tracks I have are missing a few, look

02 Rick Wakeman.mp3
03 One for the ladies (stallion).mp3
04 Midget.mp3
06 Tarzan.mp3
07 Instrumental untld.mp3

Does that mean there was a track 1 and 5? Maybe more after 7?

Martin:

--- Quote from: jake74 on September 10, 2006, 11:54:30 am ---oh, and I also have the last recorded demos, but I've always wondered about this... the numbering of the tracks I have are missing a few, look

02 Rick Wakeman.mp3
03 One for the ladies (stallion).mp3
04 Midget.mp3
06 Tarzan.mp3
07 Instrumental untld.mp3

Does that mean there was a track 1 and 5? Maybe more after 7?

--- End quote ---

I think that was me that put those on tinternet a while ago, did you get them off a single page?

The first track was Vertigo, five had the end cut off it, and it was already on the album, was it "Last something on the horizon".... can' remamber the song title....

My friend Nav got them off Darius a few years ago....

jake74:
I didn't download them, I either got sent them on a CD, or had a cassette tape with them numbered like that (I can't remember, was so long ago). Either way I got the from a mate of Pete's in Derby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version