General Non-Cable Stuff > General discussion

New stuff added forum/site and site stats.

(1/5) > >>

ukjohnd:
Added recent posts from the forum to the front page page of the site, hopefully to attract a few more folks.

Also added a search feature for members to the forum as the number of posts now rocketing.

Added us to the wikipedia Cable entry. hopefully boost our Google ranking too.

Busted through the 3000 vists figure...wooooo..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

90% of visitors coming from the uk.

Top content in order so far
Forum
Audio
Gallery
Pete's Biographies
Discography.

First unsolicited link to the site from Derby band ejectorseat  http://ejector-seat.co.uk/

Greg:
Hi Damon,
               Just wondered when your going to put some more stuff up on the site? I'm getting ichie fingers!

Nice one

Greg.

ukjohnd:

--- Quote from: Greg on September 04, 2006, 05:28:25 pm ---Hi Damon,
               Just wondered when your going to put some more stuff up on the site? I'm getting ichie fingers!

Nice one

Greg.

--- End quote ---

Greg your wish's are granted, Damon gave me some mp3's Chris sent him which have been put in the audio-player, first off, for this month, is tracks from a Bournmouth Uni  gig in Feb '96

Greg:
Hi Damon,
               Hope your well. Just wondered when you'll putting the next lot of super Cable treats up on the audio section?

It would be great if you put the video from there last Derby up anyway as it would be great just to see them on the stage again sound is not important.
 Is Pete doing part three of the bio? I'm really looking forward to reading what happends next

All the best :D
Greg.

Damon:
Hey Greg

The new audio page is just about to be changed, I think the next lot will be the Oxford sound city show ... or maybe the Peel sessions. It will be updated really, really soon though. The last part of the biography is really down to Pete, its amazing to have the only Cable biography written for us by Pete, as soon as he sends it to me I will put it up.

I am not sure what will happen to the Vic show video, the quality wasn?t that great and we have been working on screen shots from it recently but I will keep you posted on what we do with the footage ultimately.

We have a few surprises coming up so keep checking back as we do have some great stuff being posted soon.

Damon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version