Cable Discussion > General Cable Discussion

London gig

<< < (5/5)

Damon:
At the Garage show there was a fuck ton of people in the crowd taping it. Don't know if any of it will get uploaded to youtube but there were a LOT of people taping. Out of all the shows the one at the garage was the tightest so if any or all of the show got released it would probably be that one.

rp61:

--- Quote from: Damon on March 05, 2013, 07:28:42 pm ---At the Garage show there was a fuck ton of people in the crowd taping it. Don't know if any of it will get uploaded to youtube but there were a LOT of people taping. Out of all the shows the one at the garage was the tightest so if any or all of the show got released it would probably be that one.

--- End quote ---
Cool! Hopefully someone might share their recording on Dime some day...

mogwai:
Well, it's been a month since what was one of THE gigs of my life and it is still impossible for me to put into words quite what an event it was. Derby was a great gig (and a brilliant day/night away from the smoke) and the support slots were a chance to get another hit of Cable but the Garage gig.....no superlatives suffice.

Good to meet Damon and Si, top guys, lets hope we have another chance to meet.

Cable must, MUST play again..........please.

Rowan.

Damon:
Was a pleasure to meet you too. Thanks for letting me hang out with you and your family, i had to do all the gigs on my own so it was nice to have people to sing along with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version