Author Topic: Derby recording? (a question for Pete)  (Read 8979 times)

mogwai

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Derby recording? (a question for Pete)
« on: January 09, 2013, 10:40:17 am »
After witnessing this unforgetable gig i was enjoying a few beers in Bar One (BTW,great boozer) and noticed that the band were in. Well, although i had, by then, possibly enjoyed the day too much i had to say hello and thank them for playing. During my brief conversation with Pete, i seem to remember asking the soundman (Steve?, sorry mate was a bit drunk) if the gig had been recorded through the sound desk which he, i think, answered yes. Can anyone (Pete) confirm my hazy recollection and if so, is a recording available?
Fingers crossed,
Cheers,
Mogwai, (aka Rowan, the old man in the Whisper Firing Line T-Shirt)

PlacidCasual

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Derby recording? (a question for Pete)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 04:11:53 pm »
I hope it was recorded, i'd love to be able to purcahse it in any format.

I also spied the video cameras and was wondering if anything from that will surface.

Oh and Pete, if you do read this, can we still please see the Honolulu promo video you said you found years ago?!

Damon

• Global Moderator
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 11:59:44 am »
I forgot about the Honolulu promo. Would really like to check that out
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

martin_lindau

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 08:40:06 pm »
The dude that recorded the When Animals videos recorded all of the gigs. I'd guess they are planning on doing something with it or they wouldn't have got him involved. Nice chap actually, I forget his name...