Cable Discussion > General Cable Discussion

Demos/Unreleased CD now available online!

(1/3) > >>

nuclear:
For those who missed the gigs or didn't get to pick up one of the tour CDs, Banquet Records are selling the rest of the stock online for ?4.99 - there's currently only 19 copies left though so it's probably best not to hang about:
http://www.banquetrecords.com/cable2012

colderclimate:
Did anyone pick up multiple copies?? I can't BELIEVE I missed this at the show but I suppose I was so damn excited to get there I didn't even bother looking - the merch stand seemed to be just the HR triple vinyl and live CD stuff.. so I missed it and now I'm a sad panda.

Happy to pay over the odds. Ok, a slight lie.. happy to pay the ?5 and postage or whatever.. just been flagellating myself since seeing the Banquet Records site list the copies remaining as a big fat 0 and eBay list none either.

BoXofSlicE:
Love the cd and the fact we now have 3 of the 98 demo tracks at good quality, wish they had the other two tracks and maybe a decent rip of vertigo, steer and tangle.

markholl:
Ack, I can't believe i missed this. Think i've heard most of them but would love to hear the 'yesterday on the horixon' demo! Can anyone help me out, if they got a spare or even a digital copy, more than happy to pay, even if theres a way to send cable the cash for a digital one if not a real one!

Human Child:
They are all now sold out and I am going to cry, like a baby, like a little baby.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version