Cable Discussion > Your Cable Pictures

Random scans

<< < (3/4) > >>

Tim:
Hi Pete

Yes you did play the Racehorse. Pretty sure it was 1997. Supported by Elevate I think if that helps jog your memory.

Cheers

Tim

Si:
I've got a nice canle poster advertising the release of Arthur Walker, I even framed it. Had a whisper firing line one too, but it got soaked when I left my bedroom window open and I had a bit of a disaster  >:( If anyone wants to see a photo of it then I'll post one, although being am old geezer and a  techno-phob i'll need someone telling me how to do it

daryltaylor:

--- Quote from: Tim on August 22, 2006, 07:03:24 pm ---Part 3. Sorry forgot to give them proper titles! javascript:void(0);

--- End quote ---

I was at the Roadmender gig, got the free cd they gave away to the first 50 people through the door. There was also a band called Carrie who played that night as well. Fantastic gig!

colderclimate:
Setlist for the 11th November '98 show at the Attic in Cheltenham.

Interesting show for me.. turned up early to interview them (weird.. Pete and Darius took it seriously, Matt and Richie were after kebabs but I'll find the interview if anyone's interested?)

Nice soundcheck too.

Damon:
There is some really rather ace stuff in here. I too have a cable sticker still (i actually had quite a few but they ended up on various guitars over the years and i now only have one left) I also have a poster advertising the release of when animals attack, it was originally signed by the band but they did it in biro and every single signiture has completely faded to the point you can't really even see them anymore.

I'm planning on grabbing a poster from one of the london venues in november if there are any, that and as much merch as humanly possible!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version