Author Topic: Cable store......open!  (Read 15112 times)

tattooedfeathers

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Cable store......open!
« on: February 18, 2013, 09:34:27 pm »
Folks,

for anyone who missed out on the merch from the gigs, the lads have sorted it with a cable store!

Find it here http://HTTP://CABLE.BIGCARTEL.COM/

Stock is limited so if you snooze, you loose, Ive just put my order in and thinking about getting a couple more tshirts to last me this time round.

If any of the band read this, can we please have re-issues of some of the old tshirts? Cable - Cos everything else is shit BBAB, Drum n Bass, Guitar and Vocals etc etc.

Damon

• Global Moderator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
Re: Cable store......open!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 02:38:40 pm »
Dead link dude. Agree with bringing back some of the old school t-shirts, the drum and bass and guitar and vocals one was an awesome one. It would be great to have some new vinyl too
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:41:00 pm by Damon »
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

tattooedfeathers

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 07:18:39 pm »
Indeed the link is dead, maybe you have to go through the cable facebook page? derbymiserablistscable. But anyone who hasnt seen it yet, the store does exist and better still, it only sells cable gear.

Corporate_Automaton

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 10:34:07 am »
Ahoy!

You had an extra 'http' in the link you gave.  Try this instead: HTTP://CABLE.BIGCARTEL.COM/
Works for me now anyways. 

Thanks for the headsup tattooedfeathers  :)

P.S. Any one who saw my earlier edit of this post disregard it - the link now definitely works!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:37:25 am by Corporate_Automaton »

tattooedfeathers

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »
Ahoy!

You had an extra 'http' in the link you gave.  Try this instead: HTTP://CABLE.BIGCARTEL.COM/
Works for me now anyways. 

Thanks for the headsup tattooedfeathers  :)

P.S. Any one who saw my earlier edit of this post disregard it - the link now definitely works!

Thanks for that C_A!

Being a complete retard to all things technological often hinders in this day and age, even sticking up a link is beyond us simple derbyshire rednecks. Afterall, we only got electricity last year for the first time. its made life so much easier for the field voles we used to enslave in a giant hampster wheel connected to a dynamo!