Cable Discussion > General Cable Discussion

Darius Interview

<< < (4/6) > >>

Damon:
Richie has answered all of your questions (plus a few of mine) and the interview will be posted soon, we have Pete posting on our forum, interviews with Darius and Richie (exclusively for this site) so we just need Matt now

Damon

Tim:
Is this turning into Cable Bingo?!?! ;D 

What do we get when we have all the band members?  ;D

Is Neil Cooper a bonus prize?? ;D

Greg:
Hi,
   If you go on to the Therapy? Website and look at the photo section you'll notice thats there is a picture of Neil and Matt backstage somewhere at a Therapy? gig last year. Thats for anyone who is intreasted.

Great Really look forward to hear what The MILLS and Darius have to say.

I wonder if Matt has looked at the site yet and what he thinks. It sounded like Matt was very nervse about anything to do with Cable from what Pete was saying the other week in his posts. It would be great to hear what Matt has to say about music and the world in general.

What dose everyone think?

Greg.

Ps. Great work Damon!

Corporate_Automaton:
Ahoy!

LOL at Cable bingo!  ;D

I agree with you, Greg, it does seem like there's a story behind Matt - as if he's not keen to get back into Cable.  Maybe we'll find out the truth in time.  I do hope there's no bad feeling between the Cable guys!

I'm looking forward to seeing the interviews.  Great work, Damon - with this Cable site, you are really spoiling us!

Thanks,

Corporate_Automaton

PlacidCasual:
Surely it just because Matt is now living in Norway, and has his new band to dedicate to which might make it pretty difficult for him to give any time?  I dunno it would be great to hear his say !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version