Author Topic: Cable CD singles for sale  (Read 13741 times)

tweek

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Cable CD singles for sale
« on: August 05, 2007, 06:49:18 pm »
Hiya

hope you'll forgive the first post being to flog stuff - I have been lurking here on and off since the tribute album came out and re-ignited my love for Cable! sadly I have got to sell up all my collection because I have just moved to a tiny room and have debts to pay .....  :'( but I thought before I put them on ebay I would see if anyone on here would like to fill gaps in their collection by just buying directly from me ...

I've got these for sale, all ?2 each (I'm charging ?1.50 P&P recorded delivery to UK, and then ?0.50 per CD after that in the same order)

Seventy
Blindman
Whisper Firing Line
Bluebirds are Blue
Freeze The Atlantic
God Gave Me Gravity
Arthur Walker

and I also have these promos for ?3 each

Freeze The Atlantic (Jewel case with "ice" bits in)
Arthur Walker CD single promo (card sleeve)

and these promos for ?5 each

Sub-Lingual 5 track promo (in special card jiffy bag style packaging)
When Animals Attack 5 track promo (soundbites promo with individually bitten bit of metal on the front)

I may also be selling the seven inches - I've got all of them including the first two Krunch ones and the split single with Groop Dogdrill. Havent sorted through these yet, but if theres one you really want let me know and I'll look at pricing them.

I can accept paypal or UK cheque .... reply here or mail me on luke_stammers at hotmail dot com if you'd like anything here.

ta

BoXofSlicE

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Cable CD singles for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:37:53 am »
If you don?t mind waiting around 5 weeks for my student loan to come through I?d gladly take the Seventy (Krunch) Vinyl off you.

tweek

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 05:47:49 pm »
I'll certainly wait for that .... I'll keep it reserved for you.

make me an offer?

Damon

• Global Moderator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 12:11:59 am »
Don't suppose you have the Honolulu promo?, it's the last thing i need to complete my collection.

Damon
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

tweek

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 03:01:01 pm »
Sadly not, thats one of the few things I don't have!

BoXofSlicE

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 07:05:01 pm »
I'll certainly wait for that .... I'll keep it reserved for you.

make me an offer?

Erm what sort of price are you looking for? I have no idea how much it?s worth. I have had two run ins with it though. Lost out to some guy on ebay a couple of years back. It went for about ?7 in the end. And then some guy who was apparently the brother of the guy who ran Krunch offered me one for a fiver. PM me with the amount you?re look for mate please (and the condition please).

Don't suppose you have the Honolulu promo?, it's the last thing i need to complete my collection.

Damon

Surprised you can?t that. Seems to be cheap copies on ebay all the time. Now the Freeze the Atlantic 12?. Ain?t seen that on ebay many times.

Damon

• Global Moderator
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 11:57:18 pm »
When ever i look on Ebay there are never any copies of the Honolulu promo, if anyone has one for sale please let me know (also if anyone see's one on ebay give me a yell so i can start bidding)

Funnily enough i have the freeze the atlantic 12" plus the clear vinyl single with the fish scratched into it and the promo cd ... just need the Honolulu promo and i have completed my collection

Damon
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 12:04:19 am by Damon »
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

tweek

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 12:16:50 am »
I do have the Freeze The Atlantic remix promo 12". Anyone interested?

Johnny Mac

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 12:48:33 pm »
Yup, i'm interested in the 12"

Send me a private message and we'll work something out.