Author Topic: Stories, I bet the Band them selves have a few Gems!  (Read 16108 times)

Greg

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Stories, I bet the Band them selves have a few Gems!
« on: August 14, 2006, 09:06:18 am »
The only really ace story I've got is when Richie 'Monster' Mills was kind enough to give two drum sticks and a poster from the last Garrick gig. I seem to remember Richie being pretty taken back. He told me that on one had asked him that before and like a ture rock star he gave me two drums sticks and a kickass poster which I still have along with his drums Sticks.

Thanks again Richie!!

I bet Cable have a few Classic stories up there sleeves!

I remember Richie telling me about someone or the hole band getting arrestered while filming WAA. Something like that but not sure of the complete storie. Would be good the hear what really happend. Sounds quite funny or how they endded up playing a gig in Brixton prison?

Have a great week everyone
Greg.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 01:26:47 pm by Greg »

Mr Tea

• Novice Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Stories, I bet the Band them selves have a few Gems!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 03:22:29 pm »
I once saw Richie eat a can of Stella.

Greg

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 04:19:24 pm »
He's a big chap! ;D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 07:43:06 pm by Greg »

PlacidCasual

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 12:46:29 pm »
I remember seeing in the Melody Maker, there was a tiny piece saying something. Now my memory is dodgy and it was either something along the lines of Cable had been involved in a crash in the tour van / OR They had been kidnapped by terorists(which sounds very similar to the when animals attack movie) in their tour van and managed to escape.

All i can be definate about is it invloved them and their tour van, it was a very small piece.

I wish my memory was a little better than it is these days..

Damon

• Global Moderator
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 12:52:54 pm »
Yeah their bus was hit, Pete mentions that in the biography section

Damon
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

PlacidCasual

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 12:57:28 pm »
LOL Well i knew it was one of them.  No idea why i thought it maybe involved terrorists.  Maybe coz thats all you hear about on the news these days and ive been brainwashed by it all. Oh well that was pretty useless info... i should maybe get some work done now  ;D