Author Topic: Videos? Photos?  (Read 8755 times)

Si

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Videos? Photos?
« on: October 04, 2006, 10:24:12 pm »
Other than the superb music vids already on this site does anyone have any video or photos of the band in action. I remember at their last gig there was a girl who spent the entire night filming the whole thing with a camcorder. Whilst I appreciate cable were around back in the days before the digital revolution (how old do I sound?) there must be some stuff out there that can be shared amongst the heartbroken lads that are cable fans.

BoXofSlicE

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Videos? Photos?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 11:37:30 pm »
I've just remembered actually there are a full set of photos of Cable in action for sale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CABLE-photo-CD-Indie_W0QQitemZ4736169529QQihZ003QQcategoryZ2250QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They seem to of been on ebay forever, must of been at least a year ago the first time i saw the listing.  i wonder if the guy has actually ever sold them to anyone??

Damon

• Global Moderator
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
Re: Videos? Photos?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 01:41:06 am »
Yeah he has been selling them forever, they look like they were taken during an early show. i thought about buying them but he is very strict on not using them on websites and such so never bothered and luckily we have been sent many aces pictures of the band.

Damon
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder