Author Topic: Cable Rarities  (Read 114522 times)

BoXofSlicE

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Cable Rarities
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2007, 03:31:30 pm »
Ah yes Afterthought is on a 6 track demo I have that?s been my only new find since I made this list of stuff I?ve got. I?ll upload it to this forum if that?s ok with Pete.

The track listing is

1.   Tangle
2.   Extra Limbs
3.   Underwater
4.   Temporary Shelter
5.   Afterthought
6.   Choice

Damon

• Global Moderator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 12:26:29 pm »
I have two tracks that both untitled that i've never heard anywhere else, i'll have to upload those too.

Damon
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

FireSka

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • The Ash Files
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 03:12:48 pm »
Ah yes Afterthought is on a 6 track demo I have that?s been my only new find since I made this list of stuff I?ve got. I?ll upload it to this forum if that?s ok with Pete.

I really can't wait for this!  I'm sure it's ok with Pete to upload, as he asked for us to upload them in a previous post. 

If you have no webspace, you can upload to sendspace and PM me the link.  Then I will download the tracks and upload them to that same folder on my webspace.  Also, that bombsite forum that someone linked to in a previous post may work.  Cheers.

I have two tracks that both untitled that i've never heard anywhere else, i'll have to upload those too.
Sweet.  You got my e-mail addy right?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 03:14:19 pm by FireSka »
-FireSka-
Ash Bootlegs & Rare Media @ The Ash Files - http://www.ashfiles.com

Damon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2007, 06:32:12 pm »
I sent you those songs, hope you like them.

Damon

FireSka

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • The Ash Files
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2007, 08:08:32 pm »
Thanks.  I had them all already, but I gave you some replies that may help you sort out the songs.

I hope BoXofSlicE posts that 6 Track demo!!
-FireSka-
Ash Bootlegs & Rare Media @ The Ash Files - http://www.ashfiles.com

PlacidCasual

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 02:43:54 pm »
I'd quite like to hear those untitled dittys!

BoXofSlicE

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2007, 12:40:05 am »

I really can't wait for this!  I'm sure it's ok with Pete to upload, as he asked for us to upload them in a previous post. 

If you have no webspace, you can upload to sendspace and PM me the link.  Then I will download the tracks and upload them to that same folder on my webspace.  Also, that bombsite forum that someone linked to in a previous post may work.  Cheers.

Sweet.  You got my e-mail addy right?

So no reply from Pete yet. Hmmm well I have them uploaded already. Don't really fancy posting a link on here without approva firstl. I'll PM you in a min..

Damon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 12:08:03 am »
I have too many members e-mail adresses, send it over and i'll send you the songs. Wouldn't mind hearing afterthought myself, extra limbs should of been an album track, it fucking rocked!

Greg

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2007, 06:26:03 pm »
I Remember hearing Midget for the first time at The xmas party show in Derby At the Loft. Amazing. I'm sad that never made an album!

Greg.

Alec

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2008, 11:39:10 pm »

Alice (oubliette)

24.8.95 (Live at Reading)

Midget
Yesterday of the Horizon

(7? Tracks)

From Here you can see yourself

Oubliette (different to the down lift version)

Does "Alice" (name or recording of vocals) shed any light on the impenetrable lyrics of that song? Also would love to hear the later version of Oubliette because it is one of my favourites....

Johnny Mac

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2008, 05:24:05 pm »
Can someone send me these demos.... i've never heard any of them!

Cheers,

John

Richie Cable

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • MiLLS
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2008, 07:13:23 pm »
if someone could email me an mp3 of "Steer",  it would be greatly appreciated.
christ only knows what i've done with all my tapes!

Rx
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:18:24 pm by Richie Cable »
WWW.MiLLSROCKS.COM

knifetotheeye

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2012, 11:14:18 am »
Sorry to dredge up this old thread but does anyone have these rarities in mp3 format? I've got quite a few of them but would love to fill the gaps.

jake74

• System Error
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2012, 11:46:49 am »
What are you missing?
@jake74

Greg

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2012, 10:48:06 pm »
Its Cable they number things differently!

oh, and I also have the last recorded demos, but I've always wondered about this... the numbering of the tracks I have are missing a few, look

02 Rick Wakeman.mp3
03 One for the ladies (stallion).mp3
04 Midget.mp3
06 Tarzan.mp3
07 Instrumental untld.mp3

Does that mean there was a track 1 and 5? Maybe more after 7?

I think that was me that put those on tinternet a while ago, did you get them off a single page?

The first track was Vertigo, five had the end cut off it, and it was already on the album, was it "Last something on the horizon".... can' remamber the song title....

My friend Nav got them off Darius a few years ago....