Author Topic: Marks out of ten for each track off the new Cable tribute album  (Read 67159 times)

Damon

• Global Moderator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
Re: Marks out of ten for each track off the new Cable tribute album
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2006, 07:26:18 pm »
I have been one of the few people that have had no trouble with any of the songs on Myspace, I went to the site as I knew the Do The Tube cover was finally up and the bastard won?t play. If you rip that one also could you please put up a  link as this is the one I?ve wanted to hear from the beginning.

Damon
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

Rick Wakeman

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • BOMBSITE
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2006, 10:09:17 pm »
out of interest rick what did you use to rip the song?
I used 'MP3 Direct Cut' to record it as it was playing on Myspace, and also to edit out the gaps where Myspace decided to stop and start up again a few minutes later.

The 'Do The Tube' cover is available here.

gurdak

« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2006, 03:30:41 pm »
Nice one rick, cheers! Thats pretty much what i was after, don't suppose you want to tell me where i can DL it now as well??  ;D

siganturetune

« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2006, 04:18:40 pm »
tsk. lots of 'piracy' going on here! If i were a lesser man i would probably give a shit......

Damon

• Global Moderator
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2006, 08:02:34 pm »
aces thanks for that Rick
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

Si

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2006, 10:36:27 am »
tsk. lots of 'piracy' going on here! If i were a lesser man i would probably give a shit......
Yeah, but let's be honest, everyone who's on this site should have pre-ordered a copy anyway  :P.
Thanks guys, loving the 'Do the tube' cover  :D 8/10
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 10:39:06 am by Si »

Rick Wakeman

• BOMBSITE
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2006, 06:42:06 pm »
Yeah, but let's be honest, everyone who's on this site should have pre-ordered a copy anyway  :P.
Thanks guys, loving the 'Do the tube' cover  :D 8/10

Sorry Signaturetune, I was forced into it  ;D

Hopefully being able to listen to it will encourage more people to buy the CD.

gurdak

« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2006, 03:04:30 am »
Well i finally got ma hands on the CD at my lunch today (monday) and it's now 2 am and i'm just home and getting the chance to listen to it. It's ace it's great to hear all the songs together fav tracks on first listen are Knives-signature tune and swound-honolulu although i'm sure it's gonna get repeated listens of the coming weeks.
Totally ace album and it was a great buzz to walk out the shop with a brand new CD with CABLE plastered on the front of it  ;D ;D :) :D ;D

gurdak

« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2006, 03:11:03 am »
just got to the end of the CD, got to say that Dave House- Souvenir is awsome city fantasticism. Acoustic souvenir, absolute classsss