Author Topic: In the When Animals Ataack Movie....  (Read 14209 times)

PlacidCasual

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
In the When Animals Ataack Movie....
« on: August 15, 2006, 11:48:39 pm »
What was meant to be in that box??
I remember me and my mates trying to come to a conclusion what it was.  I always thought it was maybe the finger that dog was carrying in the God Gave Me Gravity video for some reason, its been about 6 or 7 years since ive seen it so my memorys a bit shoddy now.. Does anyone know?

Greg

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: In the When Animals Ataack Movie....
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 12:29:09 am »
Wow you've seen that film I've only heard about it. I hope I get to see it at some point Don't give the game away. ;)
Greg.

Damon

• Global Moderator
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 01:57:13 am »
I loved that film, sadly i missed the first few minutes of it but I was genuinely amazed by what an utterly awesome piece of art it was. Pete has promised me more Cable videos and the When Animals Attack short film so it will be on this site very soon.

Damon
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

Corporate_Automaton

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 09:38:29 am »
Ahoy!

I've never seen it :'(

But it's gonna be put on the site?

W00t!  8) 8) 8)

Corporate_Automaton

PlacidCasual

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 10:41:22 am »
Yes its an ace short film, i was lucky enough to find it on video along with the promo videos for some of the singles from when animals attack. I think i bought them from an online record store back in 1997.  Reading Petes biography, it would appear they played it at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, if id known that at the time i would have popped out to see it, Cable in cinematic experience would be unreal!

Tim

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 05:34:59 pm »
What was meant to be in that box??
I remember me and my mates trying to come to a conclusion what it was.  I always thought it was maybe the finger that dog was carrying in the God Gave Me Gravity video for some reason, its been about 6 or 7 years since ive seen it so my memorys a bit shoddy now.. Does anyone know?

I'm with you on that theory as well!

Any chance of some enlightenment on this Pete????
Hold on there a goddam second!