Author Topic: Possible London show  (Read 21468 times)

Sarlacc

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Possible London show
« on: November 29, 2012, 01:04:09 pm »
Sure you've all seen, but "Possible London show coming up" Posted by Cable this morning. Count me exited.

Corporate_Automaton

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Possible London show
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 01:32:47 pm »
Nice one - I hadn't spotted that.  Cheers for the heads-up, dude!  So I did hear Darius right at the Manchester gig then...

tattooedfeathers

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 01:51:09 pm »
Sure you've all seen, but "Possible London show coming up" Posted by Cable this morning. Count me exited.

Cmon lads, not the big smoke again, youve just done 2 down there, get back up north where tha belong me ducks

PlacidCasual

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 01:53:35 pm »
hadn't seen that until you posted.  A little bit gutted but  would mean way too much distance and expense for me after my last road trip to see them! 

To everyone else that's making it, what a fucking treat!

Si

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 04:33:24 pm »
They've made me very happy, again. I feel for you guys up North, but they do plan on doing a weekend so you guys can travel. I don't think they realise they were liked and missed by so many people. I'm glad I wasn't the only one over-excited at the Coronet and the Forum.

BoXofSlicE

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 11:56:33 pm »
hadn't seen that until you posted.  A little bit gutted but  would mean way too much distance and expense for me after my last road trip to see them! 

To everyone else that's making it, what a fucking treat!

I'm with you mate, made effort to go London with lack of $$ I have at mo. the chance of cable playing again has mixed feelings for me. I'd make every effort to down but realistically I'm spent for the year. I really hope this happens in a few months time. saying that I'm in London early January on a Friday/Saturday with work, this could work???
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:00:06 am by BoXofSlicE »

knifetotheeye

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 12:49:52 pm »
Gonna be announced today apparently........

Sarlacc

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 01:16:14 pm »
‎!!! CABLE - LONDON - THE GARAGE - SATURDAY 9th FEB !!!
TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY 7th DEC.
Our recent tour with Hundred Reasons ran rapidly out of time, and tickets, and anyone who DID manage to get in saw us play sets that were cut short by either amp failure, or amnesia. (Altho it was still fucking great!) So, it seems only right and natural to round off this little 'cable' chapter with a headline show of our own. (While we can still remember the songs) This time we'll have spare amps, prompt cards, and a full setlist. After that, we've got no plans to play any more gigs for the foreseable future. We're doing this simply because we forgot to last time.. and we like being in London.

daryltaylor

• God Gave Me Gravity
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 12:18:09 am »
Great news, looks like i'm gonna see them again as long as i can get tickets!

mogwai

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 10:11:41 am »
Tickets booked.....YES!!

Damon

• Global Moderator
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 06:14:21 pm »
Got my ticket first thing this morning!
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

Si

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 07:04:49 pm »
Me too, I intend on getting there VERY early. Looks like sales are going well. Let's hope for a sellout show.

BoXofSlicE

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 08:09:42 pm »
Hey had to buy tickets while at work so couldn't get the link via facebook, googled and brought the tickets via ent24, this sites legit ain't it?

http://www.ents24.com/web/event/Cable-The-Garage-London-3187644.html

daryltaylor

• God Gave Me Gravity
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 08:17:15 pm »
Ordered mine this morning at 10.30, could'nt risk missing Cable! Hopefully they'll do a couple of gigs a year but if it is the end then at least we've seen them again!

PlacidCasual

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 09:38:32 pm »
I can relax now, I will be making it after all, decided to bite the bullet and fly down from scotland for the gig (flight isn't even that expensive anyway).

Basically i crumbled at the thought of missing it, glad to see it is selling very well.  sell out would be good all round.