Author Topic: Demos, bootlegs and unreleased stuff  (Read 10640 times)

Damon

• Global Moderator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
Demos, bootlegs and unreleased stuff
« on: November 25, 2012, 07:40:50 pm »
There have been a few posts about demos, unreleased stuff and bootlegs so I thought I?d try and list them all in one place. I have slowly obtained these over the years and after talking to Matt and Darius at the forum I know there are a still quite a few songs and demos that no one has heard.

This is as comprehensive a list as I can make, if I have missed any out please feel free to add to it.

1 Tangle ? early demo, not great quality

2 Extra Limbs ? early demo, not great quality. I have two different versions of this demo

3 Choice ? early demo

4 Arthur Walker ? studio demo with a slightly different arrangement

5 Blindman demo ? early demo

6 Bluebirds Are Blue ? studio demo

7 Freeze The Atlantic ? acoustic session. I know nothing about his but it was recorded in front of a small audience

8 Freeze The Atlantic - studio demo

9 Hexagon Eye ? demo version that appeared on the ?unreleased and demos? tour CD

10 Midget ? studio demo

11 One For The Ladies Stallion ? demo of ?Letters To Nowhere? but with completely different lyrics

12 Oubliette ? studio demo

13 Rick Wakeman ? demo of ?Cape Fear? that appeared on the ?unreleased and demos? tour CD

14 Seventy acoustic ? from the same recording as the Freeze The Atlantic acoustic recording

15 Tarzan ? demo of Moonless Night In The Small Town that appeared on the ?unreleased and demos? tour CD

16 Ultra Violet ? studio demo

17 Vertigo ? studio demo

18 Yesterday On The Horizon - demo version that appeared on the ?unreleased and demos? tour CD

19 Pocket Promise acoustic ? from the same recording as the Seventy and Freeze The Atlantic acoustic versions

20 Unknown ? I was sent this by a forum member, it?s an instrumental song with no name

21 Live at Reading ? full set from the Reading festival on the 25th August 1995

22 Live At Bournemouth University ? full set from the show on the 20th February 1996

23 Live At The Oxford Zodiac ? full set recorded on the 29th October 1997

24 Underwater - early demo

25 Temporary Shelter - early demo

26 Peel session 3rd June 1997 - complete session of God Gave Me Gravity, Freeze The Atlantic, The (We Did The Music For The Sprite Advert) Blues and Ring Of Fire

27 Peel Session 20th May 1998 - complete session of Hexagon Eye, Blackmail (which became Brothers and Sisters), Honolulu and A Ball Is A Ball Whichever Way You Look At It (which became Comprendes)

28 Peel session 24th February 1996 - complete session of The Colder Climate, Action Replay Replay, Whisper Firing Line and Apparently

29 Peel session 25th October 1994 - complete session of Seventy, Give Em What They Want, Sports Cars and Devil Worship and Oubliette

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 07:49:27 pm by Damon »
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

jake74

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • System Error
Re: Demos, bootlegs and unreleased stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 08:52:07 pm »
If people have these available, in say a Dropbox account, would you have any problems with adding links?
@jake74

PlacidCasual

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 08:59:39 pm »
That's interesting that Matt and Darius reckons theres others out there.  The merchandise guy told me the demos / unreleased songs cd was what they reckoned are the only tracks they could find that they believed us lot didn't already have.

BoXofSlicE

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 10:21:49 pm »
There is also this 4 track live cd:

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=294620

I don't own this but someone I traded some of the Cable stuff with many moons ago brought it for something daft like ?15. Did i ever upload the mp3?

daryltaylor

• God Gave Me Gravity
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 12:04:29 am »
Any chance that someone can make these available for us to download if they have them please?

jake74

• System Error
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 09:04:00 am »
Yeah, add a link under each one please :)
@jake74