Author Topic: Anyone need Manchester tickets?  (Read 8898 times)

bluecactus

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Anyone need Manchester tickets?
« on: September 24, 2012, 11:06:59 pm »
Hello Cablechums, this is my first post though I've been lurking around here for quite a while and a long-time fan of the band.

It turns out I can't go to the Manchester show as I'd planned, so I have two tickets for sale if anyone wants them - I'm not looking to make any profit, just face value. I thought I'd mention it here since the whole reason I was going was the chance to see Cable - if you're interested reply here or message me and we'll sort it out.

On the plus side I am now travelling down from central Scotland for the Derby show, which will be my first Cable show in all my 17 years or so of loving them. I am very, very, VERY excited!

See lots of you there,

Neil

PlacidCasual

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Anyone need Manchester tickets?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 10:32:13 am »
Hi mate, if you don't have any luck selling it here then i guess a hundred reasons page would be the next best bet.

Me and a mate are also travelling from Edinburgh to the derby and manchester shows,  good to see another commited scottish fan making the effort!

How come you didn't catch them live first time around?

bluecactus

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 10:44:51 am »
Hi Placid, no idea why I never saw them back then - probably a combination of living in Fife and then Aberdeen, and not having any mates who were into them (for some reason). When they announced the Derby show I was slightly miffed that I'd already got tickets for Manchester, so I am stoked to be going to the headline/homecoming gig now (and to have some like-minded mates to go with). Yeah, I'll tout my tickets round the other bands' forums, just thought I'd try and increase Cable's fanbase at the gig first!

PlacidCasual

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 10:54:18 am »
ha ha, know how that can be. If i'm honest i had to persuade my sister to go with me to one of the edinburgh shows so i could have more chance of getting in being only about 16 or 17 at the time (i got thrown out a glasgow show for being underage by some steroid induced 80's casual throwback prick).  Thankfully i got my mates into them later on and had them to go with at later gigs.