Author Topic: Darius Interview  (Read 27906 times)

Damon

• Global Moderator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
Re: Darius Interview
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 11:30:05 pm »
Richie has answered all of your questions (plus a few of mine) and the interview will be posted soon, we have Pete posting on our forum, interviews with Darius and Richie (exclusively for this site) so we just need Matt now

Damon
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

Tim

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 12:46:14 am »
Is this turning into Cable Bingo?!?! ;D 

What do we get when we have all the band members?  ;D

Is Neil Cooper a bonus prize?? ;D

Hold on there a goddam second!

Greg

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 02:45:21 am »
Hi,
   If you go on to the Therapy? Website and look at the photo section you'll notice thats there is a picture of Neil and Matt backstage somewhere at a Therapy? gig last year. Thats for anyone who is intreasted.

Great Really look forward to hear what The MILLS and Darius have to say.

I wonder if Matt has looked at the site yet and what he thinks. It sounded like Matt was very nervse about anything to do with Cable from what Pete was saying the other week in his posts. It would be great to hear what Matt has to say about music and the world in general.

What dose everyone think?

Greg.

Ps. Great work Damon!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 02:43:48 am by Greg »

Corporate_Automaton

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 03:54:39 pm »
Ahoy!

LOL at Cable bingo!  ;D

I agree with you, Greg, it does seem like there's a story behind Matt - as if he's not keen to get back into Cable.  Maybe we'll find out the truth in time.  I do hope there's no bad feeling between the Cable guys!

I'm looking forward to seeing the interviews.  Great work, Damon - with this Cable site, you are really spoiling us!

Thanks,

Corporate_Automaton

PlacidCasual

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 04:08:40 pm »
Surely it just because Matt is now living in Norway, and has his new band to dedicate to which might make it pretty difficult for him to give any time?  I dunno it would be great to hear his say !

Greg

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 08:53:20 pm »
Damon,
            Thanks so much for The interview with Richie. You did a great job. I'll look forward to read the interview with Darius.

Nice one!! ;D

Greg.

Damon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 12:29:53 am »
In all honesty is was quite aces to get to talk to Richie, I?m certainly honing my interview technique now so keep an eye out for the next interview when it gets posted

Damon

PlacidCasual

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 04:22:25 pm »
Yes i did enjoy reading the Ritchie interview. Its good to see he would still be up for a Cable reform  :)

Greg

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2006, 12:54:07 am »
Nice one Damon,
                         That was a great interview. I complatetly forgot this little mag we used to have in Derby calld Home Cook'n Darius hada a little comic strip in each month and as you can expect it was very odd and funny. it was called The mullenium Slug. I've got most of them at home. I found them last week when I was looking Cable goodies stashed away in my bedroom. You should ask him for all the stips he did for Home Cook'n. you could get a t-shirt too.
 ;D ;D
Nice one Again,

Greg.

Damon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 01:45:55 am »
Glad that you liked it, it took a while but Darius was amazing. Pete is next so keep an eye out for it.

Damon

Greg

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 11:04:55 am »
great Damon, I will keep my eyes peeled. Going to have to think up some questions for Pete, I'll have a think.

If Darius has got the those comic stips ask him to put them up there well funny! :D

Have a good day

Greg.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 04:38:27 pm by Greg »

PlacidCasual

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 03:30:46 pm »
Two interviews in 2 days! Just got Matt to interview now...

I think some of the groups Pete mentions he likes now are spot on. I agree Shit Robot are great!  I love that kinda stuff.

I also agree Cable were very possibly on the verge of becoming big,  a few more tours with some well known bands would have done the trick.

Damon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 04:14:38 pm »
After having tried to contact Matt through the Je Suis Animal site and the Mypage site I don?t think we?ll get an interview just yet but who knows what will happen later on, Darius, Richie and Pete were amazing though and if anyone has any questions they wish they had asked then let me know and I?ll pass them on.

Damon