Author Topic: Audio Section  (Read 13351 times)

Damon

• Global Moderator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
Audio Section
« on: September 09, 2006, 01:22:57 pm »
The audio section has been updated and from now on will be rotated monthly, this month we have the Bournemouth University show from the 20th February 1996. We have demo?s, the complete Peel sessions, the Reading Festival show, the Oxford Zodiac show, unreleased tracks and rare b-sides and more, all be rotated once a month so enjoy

Damon
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

PlacidCasual

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Audio Section
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 05:22:19 pm »
Good stuff, Petes bass playing on blindman is on fire!!

Corporate_Automaton

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 06:08:17 pm »
Ahoy!

Excellent!  The audio section is sweet!  I'm lookin forward to listening to all of that stuff - especially more unreleased tracks.  Good work, Damon.  8)

Thanks,

Corporate_Automaton

Damon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 06:46:28 pm »
I think next month will the Offord Zodiac show, the band where really on form and played a awesome set that night, certainly worth waiting for.

Damon

BoXofSlicE

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 04:55:46 pm »
There are other live recordings out there that I?ve never been able to get copies of from.

http://members.tripod.com/batyboot/bootleg.html

The sets this guy has are:

19th Feb 1996, Manchester Roadhouse.
20th Feb 1996, Sussex Uni

I?ve tried over the years to get this guy to respond to my e-mails for trades but he never does. But he always changes his wanted list and at the mo it appears that he?s after some Nirvana and Sonic Youth stuff so if any of you guys have anything good why not give it a try.. and hopefully succeed where I?ve failed..

PlacidCasual

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 05:04:44 pm »
Unfortunately i got rid of all my Nirvana live collections. Otherwise he may have been interested in a deal.
Maybe if we all bombarded him with emails pleading for them he might respond or then again it might just piss him off and we'l never get them.

Damon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 05:07:58 pm »
Although i have every Sonic Youth akbum i don't have any live shows but i do have a couple of Nirvana bootlegs, maybe i'll try e-mailing him. If i hear back from him i'll let you all know

Damon