Author Topic: A Plea to PlacidCasual!  (Read 10774 times)

Pete Cable

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
A Plea to PlacidCasual!
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:30:13 am »
Hope he still comes here! I don't have the God Gave me Gravity video and would very much like to post it on youtube along with all the other stuff on the official cable channel. I've also found a treat that I completely forgot about - SubLingual the movie, with Honolulu video. I'd completely forgotten we shot 2 videos back to back and joined them together in another short film extravaganza... Matt's acting once again deserves a bafta..

PlacidCasual

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: A Plea to PlacidCasual!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 01:26:50 pm »
Hey Pete,

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you, just seen your message now.  I do indeed have God gave me gravity on VHS!  I have quite a few of the old promo vids as i came across them in a record shop years ago and God gave me gravity was one of my faves!  Will happily post it to you if you PM your details

Oh and im excited to hear about this sublingual movie and honolulu...  i have the when animals attack movie and its great  This sounds like a real treat for cable fans!

Alistair

nav

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 07:38:23 pm »
honolulu video! amazing! cant wait to see that.....

i remember matt saying years ago that there was also a video for seventy which was never used as you all thought it was shit.  Is that true Pete?

PlacidCasual

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 02:43:36 pm »
Hey Pete,

Any more news on this sublingual video??  I have to admit i was pretty excited when you mentioned the existence of this...  this needs to be posted!

Greg

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 10:46:32 pm »
Wow that would be a amazing. Had no idea there was another movie. Does it finish off the story started on the Aurther Walker video?

PlacidCasual

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 12:23:04 pm »
Hi Pete,

did you ever manage to get the honolulu / sublingual movie encoded?  Id still really love to see these!

Cheers

Alistair