Author Topic: Honolulu video  (Read 12958 times)

dbfreedom

• Novice Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Honolulu video
« on: February 18, 2011, 09:34:12 pm »
I picked this up in a secondhand record shop YEARS ago on VHS. I can digitise it if people are interested, but I guess it might already be up and available elsewhere (although I couldn't find it on YouTube).

Any takers?

I'm so pleased this site exists. Cable have been a favourite band of mine since the first record, and I was lucky enough to play some shows with them back in the day. And then made it to their last show, too.

I have a load of their singles (CDs and 7"s) kicking about, including the amazing split groove b-side; one track panned left, one panned right - such a bad concept that the cover has an apology sticker!

PlacidCasual

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Honolulu video
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 03:09:02 pm »
Hey man, only just spotted your post.  Unfortunately not a lot of people visit here anymore after the hype of the covers album died down a bit.  Anyway i would truly love to see this video, it is the one video i have not yet ever seen, it must be very rare as i haven't seen anyone else claim to have it except Pete himself.  Infact he mentioned there was a follow up movie to when animals attack at one point too so that makes 2 i know that i've never seen...

I would be so grateful if you digitised this!

grinngo

• Novice Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:57:57 pm »
Hi guys, this is my first time posting on this site (can't believe I've only just discovered it) - I'd be keen to see the video too.
Having a real Cable renaissance at the moment, caught a few of their shows back in the day, and met the band a couple of times.
I'm hoping to get hold of any of the unreleased stuff if anyone can help me?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 01:01:05 pm by grinngo »

Damon

• Global Moderator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 12:04:06 pm »
Upload it to youtube, i'm sure there are loads of people who would like to see the long lost honolulu video
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

Greg

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 10:22:40 am »
Wow, that would be fun to watch.

Its mad how the band don't have this stuff and we do?!

jake74

• System Error
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 12:30:39 pm »
Another vote for yes please!
@jake74

Human Child

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 09:39:33 pm »
I can not believe that there are other CABLE fans still listening to the music. This is great. I am really beginning to enjoy using the internet.

Greg

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 11:23:57 pm »
Human Child that made me laugh!

Human Child

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 09:24:03 am »
I am glad you found it funny, I do try my best.....I find it increadibly hard to navigate this forum do you know if there is a Cable facebook page? I know there is a myspace, but I also find that difficult to use.

You see although I am human I am old and the internet is quite beyond me.

So do you know if Cable are getting back together and touring soon? That would be fantastic.