Author Topic: Freeze The Atlantic Promo 12"  (Read 9799 times)

nickracerx

• Novice Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Freeze The Atlantic Promo 12"
« on: August 08, 2010, 08:43:09 pm »
This is my first post - I haven't a clue why its taken me this long to find this site but I'm here now.
I'm a long term fan - I can't recall how I first stumbled across Cable but I was there for the first single and caught them live a few times.

I still have a long sleeved Cable t-shirt with a cable tv on it that I still often wear.

I have a single that doesn't appear on the Discographies of Cable (don't get too excited though) - it's the remixes of Freeze The Atlantic.

The A side is marked
Freeze The Atlantic
Supercharger Hip 12'
...it runs at 33 and there are two mixes

On the B-side there are these:
Supercharger R Hip Hop7
Crack Tapir Mix

..which run at 45

The sleeve is a sort of generic Infectious Records affair (yellow and a sort of grey colour - "12 inches of aural pleasure") with Cable's logo in the top right.

Infect 38T

Not the greatest release I have by the band (!!!) but quite a treasured item nonetheless.

Does anyone know whether ther are any plans to re-release any of the old Cable stuff (ideally with Peel sessions and demos!)

Cheers

PlacidCasual

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Freeze The Atlantic Promo 12"
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 02:41:46 pm »
Hey man,

I also have this 12".  Shame the remixes are pretty cack , if they were done well i'd love to have mixed into some of my sets that i do.

I would very much doubt any Cable stuff will be given a re-release as they didn't exactly shift loads of records the first time which is a pity because they should have!  I could be proven wrong though...