Author Topic: Trying to push for Cable to play a re-union at Reading festival 2009  (Read 8913 times)

darthkrusty

• Novice Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Trying to push for Cable to play a re-union at Reading festival 2009
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 12:33:56 am »
Sorry...should have writted it out clearer...the above link is for a facebook group just to drum some attention up for the powers that be at festival republic.

I read somewhere that the band, as much as they would love to, couldn't see a tour working due to time constraints and the non profit from a tour and not to mention commitments in other bands.

I figure that for one big lump sum of deserved money and a definate crowd of fans it would work, especially for getting together for them having a weeks practice or something and then make alot of peoples lifes complete!!!  Help the cause or pay somebody off at the recruiting dept. for the festival!

Alec

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 09:39:24 am »
Well, good luck with that! I would travel to see them live. To all members who never had a chance to see them - I hope you get a chance. They were electrifying!

nuclear

• Novice Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 09:04:34 pm »
It'd be fantastic if it ever happened, even maybe a one-off anniversary show perhaps? *crossed-fingers*