Author Topic: HEY THERE  (Read 9329 times)

BLUE EYED DEVIL

• Novice Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
HEY THERE
« on: December 13, 2008, 02:21:14 am »
LONG TIME FAN!!!!!!!!! but just fond this website. Anyway my question is...were can I purchase Cable mp3's on the web? There not on iTunes or Amazon :(   Also where would be my best bet to buy Cable products (cd's, Lp's,shirts,etc) In my collection I own two of there records, but in my last move I cant find' em :'( :'( :'( Thats how I came across this site looking to re-purchase Cables catalogue :)

thanx in advance for any help/info
-nate-

Damon

• Global Moderator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • www.Psychogenetic.co.uk
Re: HEY THERE
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 11:03:20 pm »
Unfortunately you can?t buy Cable albums, t-shirts, singles etc any more. You often see them on Ebay (sometimes quite cheap and other times ridiculously expensive) but it does give you somewhere to look.

Also there is normally people selling Cable items here on the forum, just check out some of the other/older posts.

Lastly if its just a copy of the music you want I?m sure someone here would be happy to send you anything you don?t already have, we here at Sub-Lingual towers now have quite a decent collection of rare and live Cable music that we?ve sent to people before.

I wish you luck with your search

Damon!   
Evil mastermind/moderator / co-founder

BLUE EYED DEVIL

• Novice Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 02:17:20 am »
 :) I would love to get some music from Cable( anything you would be willing to share) studio, live, hard to find stuff...anything would be great!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Like I said after the last move or two I cant seem to find by Cable cd's  :'( :'( :'(   So any help would be appreciated. :)

thank you in advance

-nate-

Johnny Mac

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 05:33:23 pm »
Can someone send me the demos and stuff?

I haven't heard any of them.